Professional development for managers and specialists of enterprises in the field of foreign economic activity
On November 26–30, 2018 the Educational Centre of the National Centre for Marketing invites executive managers and specialists to study under the advanced training program on the topic «Foreign Economic Activity of an Enterprise».
The main goal of the program is to increase the level of competence of exporting enterprises in the area of compliance with regulatory requirements in trade finance, logistics, and customs procedures.
Form of education - full-time (day).
Venue - Minsk.
Training program will cover the following topics:
- Requirements for the organization and conduct of foreign economic activity of the enterprise.
- Tariff and non-tariff regulation. Customs declaration. Responsibility for committing offenses.
- International commercial operations. International payments.
- Document circulation of foreign trade transactions. Foreign trade contract INCOTERMS 2010.
- Risks and insurance in foreign economic activity.
- Practical issues of international marketing.
Students who have mastered the presented curriculum are issued state-certified certificates.
Cost of participation – 396 Belarusian roubles.
Applications are accepted by phone +375 (17) 203 60 01 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Since January 1, 2018 the National Centre for Marketing includes the Educational Centre. Advanced training programs for executive management and experts in foreign trade and procurement procedures are implemented at the Educational Centre. Both topics are closely related with the main activities of the National Centre for Marketing, such as export support of procurement procedures.
The Centre received a special license from the Ministry of Education and a certificate of these educational programs.