The National Centre for Marketing will hold a practical seminar on the promotion of Belarusian products to foreign markets in Mogilev
On January 30, 2019 the National Centre for Marketing will hold a practical seminar on the topic of «Effective tools to promote the export of Belarusian companies. Ensuring the procurement of goods, works and services in the Republic of Belarus and abroad» in Mogilev.
We invite representatives of Belarusian enterprises and organizations to participate. The event is free.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Marketing research as the first step to enter a new market. Comprehensive research of the market. Analysis of market indicators and competitive environment. Search for buyers and business partners.
- Role of exhibition events in promoting goods in foreign markets. How to effectively use the full potential of the exhibition.
- Representation of Belarusian goods and services in foreign markets: how to represent a company by using printed advertising materials.
- Capabilities of websites in promoting goods and services to new markets (by analyzing exporters’ websites and the website Export.by).
- Participation in foreign tenders. Prospects for participation in the government procurements in the Russian Federation. Information support of procurements in the Republic of Belarus, features of the official website for public procurements www.icetrade.by and electronic trading platforms. E-procurements. Professionalization of procurements.
- Questions and answers.
Time: 11:00 – 14:00 (registration at 10:30).
Venue: Mogilev Regional Executive Committee, Mogilev, Pervomaiskaya st., 71.
Contact the Mogilev branch of the National Centre for Marketing to apply for participation in the seminar; tel .: 22-63-40; fax: 22-64-86; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.