Workshop on paperless trade and development of the «single window» system will be held in Minsk
Workshop on the implementation of the «single window» system and the national system of paperless trade in the Republic of Belarus with regards to the best international practices and standards will take place on March 19-21 in Minsk.
The workshop is organized by the Office of the Coordinator of Economic and Environmental Activities of the OSCE Secretariat in cooperation with the World Customs Organization, the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law, and the National Centre for Marketing of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.
The event is held in the framework of the OSCE extrabudgetary project «Promoting Economic Interconnectedness in the OSCE», the purpose of which is to promote economic interconnection through trade facilitation in the beneficiary countries - Belarus, Moldova and Kazakhstan.
Topics, which will be discussed at the workshop:
• development of paperless trade and «single window» system,
• coordinated cross-border traffic management and key factors for creating a national «single window» environment,
• «single window» business model and legal mechanisms for cooperation between agencies,
• data reconciliation and national interaction,
• creating a favorable environment for cross-border paperless trade,
• new developments in paperless trading,
• risk management in the «single window» environment, etc.
Representatives of the State Customs Committee, the Ministry of Communications and Informatization, the Ministry of Agriculture and Food, the Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Antimonopoly Regulation and Trade, the Ministry of Transport and Communications and other government bodies, as well as business representatives are invited to participate in the event.